New product: WAVE 227 – UHD quality with 27" for a truly brilliant picture in the cleanroom
Larger screens and better image quality in UHD are becoming increasingly popular – and not just in the Home Entertainment sector. Particularly for workstations where users are positioned close to the display, the benefits here are obvious.
The WAVE HMI system 227 will be premiered at this year's LOUNGES.
PRESENTATION: Hardware Installation Qualification (HW IQ) for IT systems in the cleanroom
Room 1 at 11:30 a.m. on February 5, 2019
To satisfy GMP requirements in the pharmaceutical industry, all installations, devices and systems have to undergo a qualification process. This also applies to IT systems used, for example, in production environments in the pharmaceutical sector. Simeon Meier, Quality Manager at Systec & Solutions, will be sharing our experience from numerous projects with you.
In the presentation you will learn more about:
- What requirements are made on IT systems in the cleanroom?
- What is GMP IT?
- How to prepare for an HW IQ?
- How is an HW IQ performed? - Presentation based on an example
- What is the procedure for maintenance as part of the HW IQ following adaptation of the IT systems?
How to ensure a lean hardware qualification is also explained in our News article "Three tips for an efficient HW IQ of IT systems in cleanrooms".
Cut costs and spare resources with intelligent Battery Monitoring
Mobile battery-powered HMI systems like the TROLLEY ensure maximum flexibility for production environments and cleanrooms. Intelligent Battery Monitoring helps your users ensure smooth operation of battery-powered systems, so resulting in cost-efficient, low-resource and environmentally friendly usage.
Ask for a live demo of the functions offered by smart web-based Battery Monitoring on our TROLLEY systems at the LOUNGES trade show.
AN OVERVIEW OF OUR SCHEDULE
- Hardware Installation Qualification (HW IQ) for IT systems in the cleanroom
Presentation - 02.05.2019 at 11:30 a.m. in Room 1
- A cleanroom without any cables and plug contacts? Introducing TROLLEY LIGHT INDUCTIVE
Product show - every day at 09:30 a.m. at our stand B2.9
- Simple cleaning and use of operating stations under wet conditions
Stage - every day at 11:30 a.m. at our stand B2.9
- Guided Tour - Cleanroom technology
02.06.2019 at 3:00 p.m. - Meeting point: hall entrance
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
Would you like to get to know us or take a look at our innovative products? Arrange a trade show appointment with us. Just send us an e-mail or call us on +49 (0)721 6634-400.